banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAAAH!! Anyone got a spare $8,455.00 in their pocket???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GAAAH!! Anyone got a spare $8,455.00 in their pocket???

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
    Tune up on a Jag- 785.00. Tune up on kmy Toayat 4 cylander. 35.00( partS)'
    I don;t get the Jag. Its nothing but a big gas guzzling sofa-baot on wheels. Even on an opn highways its so heavy it floats through the esses. Waht a dinosauer antiquated POS- around here you see old bats driving like absolute morons in them.
    then get a twin turbo z for $7500
    Originally posted by MikeS
    a "career" of playing sold-out bedroom shows to the posters on my wall.
    Originally posted by JB_From_Hell
    whats becoming of this generation
    We want to listen to music while we mow the lawn.

Comment

Jessies Ghost should get an Oscar for this thread...I loled several times, I'd sig it, but more than one quote from one member in my sig might make me look like a stalker.

P.S. That is the most horrid thing I've ever seen but I'm sure some lawyer will enjoy it very much...
      Originally posted by jcthejester13
      Some musicians are good, and some are not so good. Some musicians use guitars, and some don't use guitars. The end.

Comment

I could buy a guitar custom made to MY specs and a Soldano SLO-100 for $8500.

I'll pass.

Comment

I want to see Orianthi playing that. Just 'cause.
          Originally posted by crusty philtrum
          ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
          Originally posted by Securb
          The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

I'd take it too.

Comment

I have the non-supercharged version of that Jag. Only buy 2001 and later, they are reliable, anything pre 2001 has huge expensive problems. Mine's a 2001, I love it.

The problem with your mechanics is they're ripping you off on parts. I get mine wholesale, bring the parts to the mechanic, and he only charges for labor, which is minimal.

Comment

Jag > Rainbow PRS
                Only you can decide what "good" sounds like!
                "I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will whip the guy with twenty quick notes." ~Les Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Jessie's ghost View Post
                  …would consider trading it for a copy of Skid Row's Slave to the Grind on cassette.
                  Nearly spewed coffee all over the keyboard on that one...
                  Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Ehhh.....
                    That thing is.....bloody ugly!

Comment

Definitely the Jag, but I have a thing for luxury performance sedans. Best car I ever drove was the 745i I had for a company car a few years ago. Only had it for about 6 months, but it was amazing. 2nd best is my current ride, an E500. I can't afford the maintenance on it either right now, but since it's paid for it's my ride.

I'd like to own a PRS McCarty someday, but certainly not that one. I'll take Jumpmarine's Korina McCarty....or something similar please.
                      My Sound Clips

Comment

can i say something.... I can't take anyone seriously who knocks off Jags when they cannot even spell toyota properly.... lol

Over in the UK i would buy the guitar because nearly every other nonce with any s*ddin' money has one (or a mercedes)
                        Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
                        you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

That color is really bad. The fade from green to yellow is really, really bad.
                          - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

who cares? just looking at it is like a drug trip so its cheaper for crack heads.... (I know none of you good fellows are crack heads)
                            Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
                            you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

That PRS looks like their first try at the Al DiMeola Prism model. Not good.....
                              -Butch

Comment

Ooh a rainbow in the dark!
                                Me(n)tal Distortion

Comment

Working...
                                X