Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How about a nice G.A.S. thread!

One of these also.

Last edited by bluesbend; 01-16-2011, 09:09 PM.
    " you tell it like you're barefoot while you wear those hundred dollar shoes. Yeah, you can shuck and jive me all ya want to but, please please please, don't tell me 'bout the blues!"......Buddy Guy

Comment

In the last 2 months I've order 3 Carvin guitars, two of which I sent back and am currently waiting on my custom build Bolt.

MXR 10 band EQ----Awesome pedal
      MXR GT-OD---------I love this freakin pedal. It sounds so nice!!
      Dunlop Volume Pedal------Smooth
      Korg Pitchblack------------Sweet

For my LP mod:
      Duncan SH-2n Jazz neck pup
      Duncan TB-4 Bridge pup
      4 CTS 500K audio taper pots
      2 0.047 Sprague/Orange caps
      assorted pup wire
      Adjustable treble bleed

I'm broke now----

Comment

I don't need guitar gear or another woman.....but I could sure use a 2011 Dodge Challenger!

Last edited by Gearjoneser; 03-04-2011, 01:50 PM.
        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

I want a Jazzmaster with a Floyd/Kahler and P-Rails dammit:
          Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
          This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
            She's at the top of my list, right next to Carrie Underwood.

Since you posted a Warmoth body, there's one on there I'd like to snag for a project. Might be able to since a buddy of mine is buying us parts to build a couple guitars.

Drool!! I must either be old or gear obsessed. this gets me more worked up then the chicks posted previously... hahaha
            Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
              I don't need guitar gear or another woman.....but I could sure use a 2011 Dodge Challenger!

Oh YES!!!!! Man, I have been DYING for one of these or a new Camaro. Id prolly go Camaro cuz they are lighter and cheaper.. But these trip my trigger big time!

Sadly, my pos jeep squeals obnoxiously and leaks about 2 qts of oil a week so I really need a new car but cant afford..
              Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Well, as always, first and foremost - a Tele:
                The Vintage Hot Rod:

The Richie Kotzen Signature model:

The MIJ Jeff Beck Signature:

Or maybe an Anderson or a Suhr...

And I'm GASing for another Strat, something like the Jeff Beck signature or this Classic Player 60's... wish they had a Classic Player 70's... I just love the looks...

I'm mostly into Fenders lately...

Comment

Since my first (and so far, only) Warmoth build turned out so nice with it's all goncalo alves neck, I'd like to do another one similar. A search of Warmoth's IN STOCK bodies and necks turned up this Tele Deluxe body and period correct CBS strat neck (in all goncalo of course):

Comment

Working...
                  X