X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Modifying my Wah

Originally posted by Curly
    try MusicToyz

Sorted. Many thanks. Might hassle y'all in a couple of weeks with how to fit the inductor though, just to give you a 'heads up'.

Thanks to all for all the help.

Adios.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Castro
      Sorted. Many thanks. Might hassle y'all in a couple of weeks with how to fit the inductor though, just to give you a 'heads up'.

Thanks to all for all the help.

Adios.
      No problem....Shoot an IM at me..
      Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Shoot, thought I had it. Unfortunatly, postage is $24.99. Why do they insist on using UPS when all I want is the parts put in an envelope and posted? I don't need to flown to me specially in 12 hours?

So, one more time, if anyone knows anywhere in EUROPE or anywhere in america that won't charge me some extortionate amount for postage, if they could let me know, i'd be most grateful. This whole experience is starting to wear me down...

Comment

if your in england, these mods will cost you about a quid for the lot out of maplin

Comment

Originally posted by Imp
            http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.castl...enfuz/wah.html

if your in england, these mods will cost you about a quid for the lot out of maplin
            What's 'maplin'? Scratch my last comment, I think i've got it all sorted, courtesy of the good people (person?) at www.smallbearelec.com.

Thanks to all who have helped me through what has been a traumatic time. I'm sure i'll be back with more questions in a couple of weeks.

Gracias

joe

Comment

Working...
            X