Pedal battery cover source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedal battery cover source?

So I have a TubeScreamer that I want to sell, but it has no battery cover. I assume that buying the cover would be a better (more profitable) route than just selling as is. So does anyone know a good place to find these? Or do any of you have an extra one lying around the garage?
    Fender USA Strat
    Dr. Z MAZ 18 Jr. Reverb
    Retroman Sybil Fuzz
    Zendrive

Re: Pedal battery cover source?

You could try Emailing the company to see if they can help you out. A lot of the better companies with decent customer service wouldn't think twice about sourcing the part for you or possibly even sending you one out free of charge.

It can't hurt to ask, at least.
    I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

^ +1. I've had a few different manufacturers send me free replacement parts. Just call or email.
      "Everything must be black, like the storm of justice!"

Comment

Want to talk to Ibanez USA (Hoshino USA)? Then call this number (PA area code): (215)245-1648
        EHD
        Just here surfing Guitar Pron
        RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
        SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
        Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
        Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
        Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
        Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
        GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Working...
        X