banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heart's Craig Bartock's Tele w/Duncan P90s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart's Craig Bartock's Tele w/Duncan P90s?

Can anyone shed light on this guitar, is this something that is made from parts? Only thing I can find is a Squier with P90s. Just curious, was watching him play this with Heart and it had a great tone.

Re: Heart's Craig Bartock's Tele w/Duncan P90s?

First glance says "Fender Black Dove" to me, but closer inspection reveals the traditional Tele headstock with Fender logo and a Strat trem bridge. Pickups look like they have the "Duncan Designed" logo, which implies Squier Tele Custom II. I'm guessing this axe started out as the Squier and morphed into its current state.
    Last edited by Sanford; 12-04-2010, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Looks just like one of these.

EDIT: Ya know, apart from the things Sanford just said...
      I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Thanks guyz, I am wanting one now!

Comment

They are pretty damn sexy guitars.

Ya know, apart from the vibrato bridge, it really does look a hell of a lot like this:

I bet with a nice set of Duncans in there, that Squier would freakin' rock. And for not a whole lot of money, either.
          I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
            They are pretty damn sexy guitars.

Ya know, apart from the vibrato bridge, it really does look a hell of a lot like this:

I bet with a nice set of Duncans in there, that Squier would freakin' rock. And for not a whole lot of money, either.
            Zackly what I was thinking

Comment

Working...
            X