Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Going to trade my 2 strats for a Les Paul tomorrow

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
    All a matter of opinion. However, if I was going to trade in 2 Fenders on a LP, it would be the Traditional Pro.
    No doubt about it. This is the only scenario in which the trade makes sense, financially. Or of course, finding a used Historic.

Comment

Haven't you bought and sold like 3 or 4 Les Pauls that were the "greatest" guitars you had ever played in the last few months?

Got any pictures of this one?

Comment

Super Strats are the way to go for me (single humbucker and a Floyd). I never liked the feel of an LP though I think they are beautiful guitars and can sound great, I just never enjoyed playing them. I got these two however and it pretty much covers everything I need

By the way, pictures of your LP or it didn't happen!!

Comment

Originally posted by kramer.geetar View Post
          Super Strats are the way to go for me (single humbucker and a Floyd). I never liked the feel of an LP though I think they are beautiful guitars and can sound great, I just never enjoyed playing them. I got these two however and it pretty much covers everything I need

By the way, pictures of your LP or it didn't happen!!
          Pics on the way. I got a new strat too and I'll post a pic of it too. By the way, I was playing the exact same Musicman axis just yesterday. The same finish and everything. Great guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by UberMetalDood View Post
            Pics on the way. I got a new strat too and I'll post a pic of it too. By the way, I was playing the exact same Musicman axis just yesterday. The same finish and everything. Great guitars.
            Yea the EB/MM Axis guitars are great, mine is a 2003 I bought a few weeks ago and its ridiculously clean. I think the guy hardly played it. Killer feel and tone

Comment

Ok pics finally!

Comment

[QUOTE=kramer.geetar;2712136] I got these two however and it pretty much covers everything I need

This Axis must be one of the most beautiful ever

Edit:OOOOHHH nice Les Paul Uber may i say
                Last edited by JHN; 12-20-2010, 02:30 PM.

Comment

That LP does look nice. Hell, almost every LP looks nice.
                  "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
                  "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
                  "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv
                  "The crowd has no perception of tone...only timing and flow." ~Glassman

Comment

Originally posted by markk View Post
                    that lp does look nice. Hell, almost every lp looks nice.
                    +1.
                    "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
                    "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
                    "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

Working...
                    X