X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New guitars pics

Originally posted by metlking View Post
    Congrats....Thats a very nice pair!
    Ha ha ha. That's a great Maiden picture you have there.

Comment

Originally posted by UberMetalDood View Post
      No, only in the new 2010 models. It's quite different from my 2008 American Deluxe strats. They adopted (stole) from Charvel. Now their necks feel exactly like a custom shop Charvel. I know because I have a custom shop Charvel and I'm blown away by how comfortable the neck is on my new strat.
      i'm just curious... when did charvel start the compound radius? i always figured fender took this from warmoth, who have been doing the compound for years and years.

that les paul is stunning, by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by metlking View Post
        Congrats....Thats a very nice pair!

What a coincidence! The same two or four every guitar player of taste eventually lands on. A LP, 335, Strat, or Tele!

Now in the record books. Another purist! haha
        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

I would personally take the pic guard off (never liked em) but banging LP
          Originally posted by grumptruck
          No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
          Originally posted by Gear Used
          PRS CE 22 (Custom 5 / 59)
          Gibson Les Paul (Screaming Demon / Pearly Gates)
          Mesa Stiletto Ace
          Gurus 5015
          Mesa Widebody 1X12
          Pedalboard

Comment

The Strat is hawt but I still hate zebra pickups,even on a Les Paul
            There's so much gear I want that the whole list would make a highway to hell if it was ever written down.
            Don't ask.

Comment

Originally posted by JaySwear View Post
              i'm just curious... when did charvel start the compound radius? i always figured fender took this from warmoth, who have been doing the compound for years and years.

that les paul is stunning, by the way!
              I have no idea. All I know is my custom shop Charvel has a compound radius fretboard and it's very comfortable. My older American deluxe strats didn't have them and are not as comfortable as the new ones.

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
              What a coincidence! The same two or four every guitar player of taste eventually lands on. A LP, 335, Strat, or Tele!

Now in the record books. Another purist! haha
              I still have 2 Musicman guitars which should put me right in the middle.

Originally posted by mwalluk View Post
              I would personally take the pic guard off (never liked em) but banging LP
              I need the pickguard since I hold my ring finger against the body in order to help stabilize my hand and keep my picking motions small. If I don't anchor my finger against the body my picking motion involves too much of the elbow and becomes more exaggerated. The pickguard gives me just the right height.

Originally posted by Nagash View Post
              The Strat is hawt but I still hate zebra pickups,even on a Les Paul
              I wouldn't put zebra pickups in the strat although I think they look good in some guitars.

Comment

Working...
              X