Jackson DK2 and Hamer Sunburst Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson DK2 and Hamer Sunburst Quilt

So after a month of a long debate with myself, I have finally narrowed the choice of my new axe to either the Jackson DK2 Dinky or a Hamer Sunburst Quilt. I have heard many times that the American Hamer Guitars are one of the best guitars, but how does the import ones comepar to the Jackson DK2 Dinky? The DK2 comes loaded with SDs so they all in all I will end up pay about the same if I get the Hamer, because I would upgrade to SDs.

Thanks for the feed back in advance!

Fender MIM Strat (Hot Rails)
    Squier P-Bass
    Hamer Standard (import)

Re: Jackson DK2 and Hamer Sunburst Quilt

Originally posted by Fiber-Optics
    So after a month of a long debate with myself, I have finally narrowed the choice of my new axe to either the Jackson DK2 Dinky or a Hamer Sunburst Quilt. I have heard many times that the American Hamer Guitars are one of the best guitars, but how does the import ones comepar to the Jackson DK2 Dinky? The DK2 comes loaded with SDs so they all in all I will end up pay about the same if I get the Hamer, because I would upgrade to SDs.

Thanks for the feed back in advance!

Squier P-Bass
    Hamer Standard (import)

Comment

How much are you looking to spend? This is a hell of a good deal on an American Hamer Studio...

Ryan
      Originally posted by JOLLY
      I'm the reason we had to sign waivers

Comment

wow that is an extremely good deal!! to bad I only need about 2 weeks to have enough for the guitar :<

Squier P-Bass
        Hamer Standard (import)

Comment

In my experiance even the import Hamers are higher quality than Jacksons. But I'm also semi-biased as I hate jacksons. Charvels are decent though. Ed
          www.experimentsinlowfidelity.com

Originally posted by Aceman
          I like the cream in there. Don't know why.

Comment

Doesn´t the dk2 come with duncan designed pickups?
            I think that both guitars would do just fine, but i would pick the dk2 myself, but i love jacksons, so.....

Comment

Working...
            X