Thinking about starting to plan for looking for a possible trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about starting to plan for looking for a possible trade

I'm so excited. If everything goes to plan, then this time two years from now, I will be THISCLOSE to maybe owning a cool thing. Assuming the guy, whom I haven't met yet, goes through with the trade.

Look forward to LOTS more posts as this develops.
    ---------------------------
    The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Re: Thinking about starting to plan for looking for a possible trade

Originally posted by St_Genesius View Post
    I'm so excited. If everything goes to plan, then this time two years from now, I will be THISCLOSE to maybe owning a cool thing. Assuming the guy, whom I haven't met yet, goes through with the trade.

.....2 years from now?! a lot can happen in 2 years
    2015 Knaggs Steve Stevens SSC T2
    Majik Box Doug Aldrich "Rocket Fuel"
    Majik Box Filthy Lucre

Comment

THIS THREAD is USELESS WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT POSTING WHAT MIGHT BE PICS!!!
      -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

I didn't know you were astrozombie's alternate username.

Comment

Could you please post pics when this deal doesn't happen?

www.guardiancustoms.com

Comment

I sense a big time let down forthcoming in the distant future.

Comment

Less talk, more rock
              my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

ill mark it on my calendar, that is if the solar flare storm doesnt wipe out my phone by 2013

Comment

No, you guys. This is almost definitely maybe a sure thing, assuming nothing changes.
                  The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

Comment

No, you guys. This is almost definitely maybe a sure thing, assuming nothing changes.

Comment

A friend of mine bought me one of his records a couple of years ago. It was a bit whitedudewithancoustic for me.

Comment

A friend of mine bought me one of his records a couple of years ago. It was a bit whitedudewithancoustic for me.
                        Strong Bad helps some college students with their upcoming party.

Comment

Working...
                        X