Ngd!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ngd!!!!!

Man... I've been seriously considering getting a 214e, or something in that range. This is not gonna help the gas. Enjoy!
    - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

Re: Ngd!!!!!

Originally posted by mwalluk View Post
      How is the 214? I had a 314 which I really loved, but eventually sold. Looking to get back into the acoustic electric market again, might have to pick up the 214/
      The 214 is great! When I was deciding which guitar to get I had narrowed it down to two, the 214ce and the 210ce. I awlays figured the dreadnought would have sounded better but I played them both side by side and me and the guy at the shop played them together, but the 214ce just shined more and had the tone I was wanting. The 210 was warmer which I would expect but it didn't have any punch to it like the 214, the 214 was the clear winner to me. And the pickup system in it is the best I have heard!
      Originally posted by Kam View Post
      The wood on the back of that thing is beautiful. Congratulations on the new guitar, dude. Enjoy it.
      Thank you! I've love rosewood back and sides on guitars!
      Originally posted by 75lespaul View Post
      Beautiful. If it sounds half as good as it looks, it's a beyochin' score.
      It sounds twice as good as it looks! lol
      Originally posted by phil_104 View Post
      Man... I've been seriously considering getting a 214e, or something in that range. This is not gonna help the gas. Enjoy!
      Sorry man lol And thanks!
      Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

Working...
      X