This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gibson Les Paul Standard off Ebay?

Yes, Gibson Les Paul's are subject to neck breaks more so than any other guitar than I am aware of. Yes, there are quite a few Les Paul's out there with broken or damaged headstocks. No, most used Gibson's do not have broken headstocks or headstock repair. That's just silly.
    My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
      I believe a rocket has been to Uranus.
      I see what you did there.

Comment

Guy's, I'm freaking out! I have a LP, and it's the best guitar I have played. The problem is, it's in it's case now, and I'm scared that if I open the case and play the guitar, all sorts of problems could happen, ranging from : scratches in the finish, dings on the body, fading of the color, or the ultimate injury, a headstock break!

Ok, besides keeping my Les Paul in it's case for the next 45 years, any idea how I can fix this? I think I'm doomed.
        - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

Why did you even buy it? You should know better. They're all poorly-designed, worthless pieces of crap, anyway.

Comment

enough already. buying a lp off ebay is fine. i wouldnt do it but i wouldnt buy any guitar i havent played. a gibson isnt any different than anything else

Comment

And if you don't stop flaming each other, I'm going to damage some heads...
              Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
              Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Working...
              X