Rivera Fandango 212 55 watt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivera Fandango 212 55 watt

Has anyone tried this? I am looking for a better tube amp. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Fandango™ 212 55 watt

Expanding the Fandango™ line to include two bigger brothers to the new 112, with a bigger voice of 2 Celestion G12T-75's, in a gorgeous and deep cabinet, and the option of 100 Plus Watts, here are the two new Fandango™ 212 models.A fabulous 5 12AX7 preamp section with a lead channel like the Knucklehead Reverb, coupled with a powerhouse of EL-34 Watts and Celestion speakers, housed in a lustful cabinet makes "Twin Killer" take on a new meaning. These amps are capable of handling practically any size gig. Like almost all Rivera amps (except for TBR and M/S Series) the Preamp Tubes are powered by a DC Filament power supply, lowering all AC filament caused hum to disappear. This costly feature will help to insure that in the case of need to service and change the 12AX7 tubes, a host of different tube manufacturers devices may be used without the fear of increased hum (many 12AX7s have filament designs that cause hum in AC filament powered tube guitar amps, like most Fender, Marshall, and Mesa-Boogie models).
    "Tone is in the cheese." -LSP

"whoever says angus young is overrated is a complete idiot." -flank

Re: Rivera Fandango 212 55 watt

Go here

His Grace is Amazing

Comment

Brisk,
      this is the best place I know of to ask the question:
      ask Myles

also, check here to see what he has to say about Rivera:
      Rivera amps
      (top right)
      "music heals"
      facebook

Comment

IMO, some of the best circuit board tube amps out there. Truly flexible and really well built.

There's a few on ebay right now (various models)

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Thanks guys.

I am torn between Cornford 6 Watt and Rivera (R 55-12 or Fantango 2-12). With Cornford, I can crank it at home without being kicked out of my Home Owners Assosication. Those Rivera are all 55 watt and probably I wouldn't go over 2 in volumn. But I am leaning toward Cornford for its low wattage ...
          "Tone is in the cheese." -LSP

"whoever says angus young is overrated is a complete idiot." -flank

Comment

I own a Rivera and I've played the Cornford; the Cornhole did absoutely NOTHING for me. Dunno if you find that helpful or not, tho.
            Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
            My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
            X