banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used the pickup conversion rings from all parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used the pickup conversion rings from all parts?

I'm really thinking my 24 fret Schecter would benefit from a single coil in the neck, but it's routed for a humbucker. Has anyone used these pickup conversion rings with any success?
    Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Re: Has anyone used the pickup conversion rings from all parts?

Originally posted by 9finger View Post
    I'm really thinking my 24 fret Schecter would benefit from a single coil in the neck, but it's routed for a humbucker. Has anyone used these pickup conversion rings with any success?
    They have some pretty cheap on ebay in the pickguard section. I'm not wild about how overpriced Allparts products are.

Comment

Originally posted by idsnowdog View Post
      They have some pretty cheap on ebay in the pickguard section. I'm not wild about how overpriced Allparts products are.
      Thanks! I found some on there from AIG guitars for $4 shipped! The same place has a lot of Ibanez style guards on there as well if you haven't seen them!
      Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

I'd be interested to hear about these, too. I have an Epi Les Paul, and I can't let go of the idea of putting a Twang Banger at the neck. Yeah, I know that the Epi is never going to sound like a Tele, but I'm guessing it's going to sound pretty gutsy. Hope so.... if not, plan 2: Stag Mag.

Comment

Working...
        X