LTD EC400AT Opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTD EC400AT Opinions?

I HATE that ESP stopped making these.. I had one I bought used for a GREAT price.. I sold it cuz I prefer a traditional 4 knob setup.. But.. I regret it.. That guitar sounded amazing (JB/59), sustained for weeks, and played great. They never seem to show up used and even Hetfield used one live.
    Are my memories tainted? There are some NOS ones on fleabay at a wicked premium price that I cant go, but tempting
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: LTD EC400AT Opinions?

Last time I looked GC had some decent deals on these in the Used Gear section, you should check them out........

Comment

online?? my local GC has none..
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
        online?? my local GC has none..
        Yes online, they list the used inventory for all GCs, have pics too......

Comment

ok.. will check on my break..

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I've had lots of luck finding gear in their used inventory, I rarely buy anything new from any music store...

Comment

I feel stupid asking, but how do you search on that site?? I put in search , national and that model and it brings me up 1. A white one with dimar X2ns

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I have a ESP 400VF that hopefully tongiht round 6 I'll be selling. They're great guitars, truely are. If you're looking for new check out pnsmusic.com they should have a few new for cheap round $550-$650 maybe?
                Originally posted by grumptruck
                No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
                Originally posted by Gear Used
                PRS CE 22 (Custom 5 / 59)
                Gibson Les Paul (Screaming Demon / Pearly Gates)
                Mesa Stiletto Ace
                Gurus 5015
                Mesa Widebody 1X12
                Pedalboard

Comment

My sale fell through, you interested in it lol
                  No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
                  Mesa Stiletto Ace
                  Gurus 5015
                  Mesa Widebody 1X12
                  Pedalboard

Comment

thanks, but I only really like EC400AT which they discontinued.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
                      I feel stupid asking, but how do you search on that site?? I put in search , national and that model and it brings me up 1. A white one with dimar X2ns
                      Click on the used gear tab, once the screen comes up search guitars for ESP LTD, many more options will come up that way. I found a lefty onthere, might pick it up!

Comment

Ya they discontinued the VF series as well. Basically the 400 series all together
                        Mesa Stiletto Ace
                        Gurus 5015
                        Mesa Widebody 1X12
                        Pedalboard

Comment

Here you go! Not sure if that's a good price, but thought I'd give you the link anyway. What's so special about the EC400AT?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/msg/2256145640.html

Comment

Working...
                          X