Oh eff dee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh eff dee

Come on, he's been saying it for a week now, it's a Suhr (I think it was the Strat model).
    Pre-owned, he got it from a guy on another forum.

Now, PICS!!!
    Originally posted by Blue_Fingers_Jay
    I prefer cheaper guitars, nothing is as cool as a cheap guitar that sounds awesome.
    Originally posted by That90'sGuy
    Not all guitars are created equal, so make sure it sings and if it does, you'd be silly to pass it up.

Comment

Come on, he's been saying it for a week now, it's a Suhr (I think it was the Strat model).
      Pre-owned, he got it from a guy on another forum.

Now, PICS!!!
      Originally posted by Blue_Fingers_Jay
      I prefer cheaper guitars, nothing is as cool as a cheap guitar that sounds awesome.
      Originally posted by That90'sGuy
      Not all guitars are created equal, so make sure it sings and if it does, you'd be silly to pass it up.

Comment

S-1 I believe it was. From TGP. My curiosity got the best of me, so I did a search on sosomething posts earlier today. i'm like Batman. Plus its my day off and I have lots of time to kill. One or the other...maybe both...
        Last edited by ex-250; 03-01-2011, 07:58 PM.
        Originally posted by Aceman
        It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

I'll try something else... pics, PLEASE !

^^
          There's so much gear I want that the whole list would make a highway to hell if it was ever written down.
          Don't ask.

Comment

24 lbs?
            I'd guess a case of hernia in a box
            on a truck
            out for delivery
            EHD
            Just here surfing Guitar Pron
            RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
            SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
            Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
            Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
            Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
            Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
            GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

WTF is the hold up?'

The people demand answers!
              Beer me!
              Originally posted by Kam
              ...This machine runs on pr0n.

Comment

Really dude, it's 10:30 at night.... I wanna go to sleep........
                Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post
                  24 lbs?
                  I'd guess a case of hernia in a box
                  on a truck
                  out for delivery
                  If you are worried about a hernia from a measly 24 lbs, you really need to hit the gym!

New Suhr pics... forthcoming. Soon. Plz.
                  Originally posted by Jessie's ghost
                  I like having the stop bar all the way down. Sue me. I've got like six dollars.

Comment

Ok gentleman

I was going to draw this out, but that isn't fair. Yes, I got a Suhr. It's a used pro series s1. I'm at band practice so pics will arrive tomorrow, but let me tell you.... wow. Everything I hoped it was going to be... what an instrument.

A lite drunk so I apologize for my bad posting habits here... we will have the full reveal etc. Tomorrow in the nice Sunlight..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
                    -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
                      You have somehow found something even more terrifying than a 24 lb prosthetic dong.
                      It's what I do.

And by the way, it only gets really terrifying when you combine my post with the last several words of yours.

Congrats on the new guitar, man. Can't wait to see pictures.
                      Last edited by Kam; 03-02-2011, 07:49 AM. Reason: Clink your ****ing glasses, ya bastards!!
                      I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Ok gentleman

I was going to draw this out, but that isn't fair. Yes, I got a Suhr. It's a used pro series s1. I'm at band practice so pics will arrive tomorrow, but let me tell you.... wow. Everything I hoped it was going to be... what an instrument.

A lite drunk so I apologize for my bad posting habits here... we will have the full reveal etc. Tomorrow in the nice Sunlight..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

No worries, most of us enjoy your drunken posts! I can already tell it's a superb instrument without seeing pix. I'd love to get one, but every time I look at the price my bunghole puckers.
                        Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

nice sunny day today, but a bit cold. May have to settle for indoor pics, sadly.

Gonna recheck the intonation and maybe tweak the action a bit and then get on taking some pics.

It's not fancy-lookin or nothin - solid color paint job, etc.
                          -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

nice sunny day today, but a bit cold. May have to settle for indoor pics, sadly.

Gonna recheck the intonation and maybe tweak the action a bit and then get on taking some pics.

It's not fancy-lookin or nothin - solid color paint job, etc.
                            Cool --- I have played a Suhr S1 before, and I remember thinking

1) The neck - Oh, the neck!

and 2) It resonates we--- OH, THE NECK!
                            my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

YES OMG!!!!!

I.... i mean.... congrats bro. Play her in good health!
                              - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

Originally posted by ImmortalSix View Post
                                Cool --- I have played a Suhr S1 before, and I remember thinking

1) The neck - Oh, the neck!

and 2) It resonates we--- OH, THE NECK!
                                Coming from a number of really well-set-up EBMM guitars, I'm only.. say.. partially blown away by the feel. It's nicer than my EBMM, but maybe only like 10% nicer.

The biggest thing I can get over about it yet is the TONE. Holy smokes.
                                -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Working...
                                X