banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the Planet waves warranty work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does the Planet waves warranty work?

Mine are still working but they make a lot of noise when dragged over the floor while playing. They didn't do that when I first bought them, have them for about 5 years now and never did anything too crazy with them. Can I just shoot them an email? I can't seem to find the receipt from when I bought them.

I'm also looking to try something else, like one step up. I've heard very good things about the Klotz La Grange cables. Anyone has any experience with these or even better, compared them to Planet Waves?

Re: How does the Planet waves warranty work?

You have to have the receipt, sadly, or they won't honor the warranty.
    MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial
    1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
    1988 Kramer Nightswan
    1989 Charvel Sambora
    2016 Warmoth Hellacaster
    Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star Combo
    Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve

sigpic

Comment

Re: How does the Planet waves warranty work?

Originally posted by muttznmongrelz View Post
      You have to have the receipt, sadly, or they won't honor the warranty.
      The local stores around here will just take the cables and replace them with a new one, no receipt, no questions asked.
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
      X