Gasing for a Charvel Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gasing for a Charvel Strat

I'm looking for 1 humbucker, super strat. Which older Charvel would satisfy meh wants and needs? I saw a few model 1's on the bay and I liked them. I don't really care for a floyd or not, but I seem to like the pointy headstocked charvels more :|..Ok...I'll shut up now
    88-89 Fender HM Strat(Dimarzio pickups)
    Fender Blacktop Jaguar(JB/Jazz)
    Guitar>TU-2>Ernie Ball Volume Pedal>Joyo Octave Fuzz>SD-1>Small Stone Phaser>Amp(Effects loop>DD-7>DD-20>Holy Grail)
    Vox NightTrain 50.
    My Band

Re: Gasing for a Charvel Strat

Watch craiglist for deals on model series. The sellers on ebay seem to think the value has gone up or something.

Model 1s can be had silly cheap if you are patient.
    -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
    “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

You got GAS huh? You got some freaking Charvel GAS? Not until you check out this monumental Charvel:

Comment

Originally posted by UberMetalDood View Post
        You got GAS huh? You got some freaking Charvel GAS? Not until you check out this monumental Charvel:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250785495136
        Me Gusta :|
        Guitar>TU-2>Ernie Ball Volume Pedal>Joyo Octave Fuzz>SD-1>Small Stone Phaser>Amp(Effects loop>DD-7>DD-20>Holy Grail)
        Vox NightTrain 50.
        My Band

Comment

Your best bet is saving up the money for a new/used San Dimas or Pro Mod.

The old 80's bird head import Charvels look cool, but the necks are thin D necks, the licensed Floyds suck, and the pickups always need to be replaced. But if you find one of those for about $250, they're not bad.
          Originally posted by Boogie Bill
          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
            Your best bet is saving up the money for a new/used San Dimas or Pro Mod.

The old 80's bird head import Charvels look cool, but the necks are thin D necks, the licensed Floyds suck, and the pickups always need to be replaced. But if you find one of those for about $250, they're not bad.
            ummm, idk yet. Ill probably go for the $250 ones before the 800 and up ones :|
            Vox NightTrain 50.
            My Band

Comment

Working...
            X