Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traynor YCV-80 vs. Mesa Boogie DC-2

Which amp is better?
    I can get both for the same price. I know the traynor is 80 watts but still which would you get instead.
    The Traynor has a transferable warranty and the pedal. Mesa comes with the pedal.
    Looking for Versatility.

Re: Traynor YCV-80 vs. Mesa Boogie DC-2

bump

Comment

bump
      Originally posted by Kanye West
      Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Get the Boogie. They are not only great sounding, they are incredibly bullet proof. I've relied on Boogies almost exclusively for about 12 years, and only had one problem. An LDR went out in my Studio Caliber DC-2 (my first amp, which I had used live at least 3 times a week for 5 years) the amp still worked, except for the lead channel. I called Mesa Boogie, they told me what the problem was, and sent me the part for like $10. I put it in and the amp never had another problem. When I unfortunately had to sell it, 2 years later, it went for over $500 on ebay with the Tolex completely trashed. I payed $750 for it new.
        "shut up and play yer guitar" FRANK ZAPPA

Comment

Working...
        X