I'm finally freaking doing it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm finally freaking doing it.

I'd be willing to check it out, but most of the modeling stuff would be utterly wasted on me..
    -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by ImmortalSix View Post
      You definitely want a Hughes & Kettner Rotosphere.

You definitely want a Roger Linn AdrenaLinn III.
      Originally posted by sosomething View Post
      What, one of those time-based modulation thingies with all the amp modeling built in?

That's a fair bit of scratch for a pedal I'd use like 10% of....
      Maybe you misread my post -

You definitely want a Roger Linn AdrenaLinn III.
      my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
        I'd be willing to check it out, but most of the modeling stuff would be utterly wasted on me..
        Think of the modelling stuff as an unnecessary add-on to the pedal . . . it's all the beat synced modulation stuff that makes this thing awesome.
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Analog and digital delays, and a POG. Notice I said AND. Cascading delays one into the other is wonderful for ambiance, and having a warm analog and a somewhat colder digital (which will also be more tweakable) will give you heaps of options to keep busy.

Also, you could look into some of Devi Ever's more esoteric creations, but those I'd consider to be pretty specialized.

Comment

/thread

Really make sure to watch all of these. Those videos convinced me to spend $350 of my dollars on one freaking pedal.
            Custom neck-thru strat
            1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
            1995 PRS CE24
            D'avanzo #8
            Breedlove Solo Concert
            1996 USA Dean Baby Z
            1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
            1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
            Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Comment

Check out the line 6 Verbzilla. dont ignore it because it's line 6. its the one I want.

if i were you id buy pedals that interest me generally... be prepared to sell them though, you will trying to find the one you like the most.

Comment

Working...
                X