keeley mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keeley mods

how do u guys like the keeley boss sd-1 5-star mod and the bd-2 mod?
    for those of u who have ever played them before... how do u like em'?

thanks
    we can be heroes

Re: keeley mods

go to www.indyguitarist.com & listen to the bd-2 mod clips

chances are you'll like one of them more, and i have all the mod sheets for the bd-2, so i can send one to you

my personal favorite is the full body mod, but i rock pretty hard
    Originally posted by gibson175
    metal zones are for pussies.

Comment

I cannot comment on the Keeley modded pedals, but I have a modded SD-1 done by STRATDELUXER97 which is just phenominal. And for what he charges, it's a great deal.

Comment

I too have heard that STRATDELUXER aka John gives Rob Keeley some really still competiton. You might want to ask guys like Lew about this one
        • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
        • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
        • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
        • G&L Tribute Comanche
        • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
        • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
        • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

I've got a DS-1 ultra mod. And its great! Really versitle! But remember if u have a poor amp..."u can't polish a turd"

id give it 8.512/10 best pedal i've ever heard or used.
          R.I.P. DIMEBAG

My Guitwangs:
          Customized Beast! :saeek:
          (JB, EMG Select pups)
          Ibanez Rg 1570L
          Martinez MFC-13L (Acoustic)
          J&D Luthier Bass.

Amps:
          Peavey Classic30

STEVE VAI is 2nd to God! :notworthy
          Frank Zappa Rules! :notworthy

Comment

Originally posted by Metalman_666
            I too have heard that STRATDELUXER aka John gives Rob Keeley some really still competiton. You might want to ask guys like Lew about this one

Hmmmmm?
            I didn't like his SEM,but I don't know anything about his "Ultra" mod...He's a great guy to talk to though...I spoke to him once when he first started out...I was already selling modded Tube Screamers on E Bay and then Keeley's name became a household item....

John
            Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
              Hmmmmm?
              I didn't like his SEM,but I don't know anything about his "Ultra" mod...He's a great guy to talk to though...I spoke to him once when he first started out...I was already selling modded Tube Screamers on E Bay and then Keeley's name became a household item....

John
              are u selling anything on ebay now?
              we can be heroes

Comment

Originally posted by castiron
                are u selling anything on ebay now?
                You guys keep me busy enough doing all of your pedals that I don't have to sell any over e bay...

Every once in awhile I end up with an extra DS-1 or a SD-1,but not currently...

John
                Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

thanks
                  I highly recommened the Keeley Mods.

Comment

thanks
                    I have both of these mods from Keeley, and Love them.

Comment

Originally posted by mcclano
                      I've got a DS-1 ultra mod. And its great! Really versitle! But remember if u have a poor amp..."u can't polish a turd"

id give it 8.512/10 best pedal i've ever heard or used.
                      IMHO, The Keeley ultra mod is the best mod for the Boss DS-1

Comment

So Stratcat, can we asume you like the Kelley mods?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSnMettle
                          So Stratcat, can we asume you like the Kelley mods?
                          Whose Kelley? Some new modder? LOL

Glad Stratcat finally settled on something,cause he drove me nutty there for a bit.....

John

Comment

Hmmmmm?

John
                            I have an Ultra for sale in the trading post...

As far as the SD1's and BD2s go, I haven't tried the SD! mods but I'm currently enjoying a BD2 with the Indyguitarist Hot Rod Mod. Good but I think I'd like a little extra fatness so i may send it in to Keeley.

I've also scored an OD3 recently that I may have something done to. I love those OD3s and they're hard to come by here so i snagged it on sight.

Rob IS a very nice guy... always emails back with great answers to questions.

Comment

Whose Kelley? Some new modder? LOL

Glad Stratcat finally settled on something,cause he drove me nutty there for a bit.....

John
                              No pain, no Gain buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X