Dngd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dngd

Thanks for that......for some reason my reply to your post also has an earlier date on it.

this is a copy of the post to re-establish some form of chronological order to the thread

'No, but I was told I needed a left handed screwdriver to install them and I've not found one yet.

seriously though....

The burst will need the nut installed properly and cut to size, plus I'm guessing a neck shim as part of the setup as the neck isn't a fender. It will need more skill than I have, so the shop will be getting it asap

I had the white one all stringed and set up and it was working well, the neck and body seemed perfectly aligned for each other.....however somewhere in the installation I must have damaged my neck pup, as there's no sound from it and no resistance measurement either. New pup on the way'

Comment

Originally posted by AlexR View Post
      Well, we do......but its actually like hell 'cos all the scissors are right handed

You're doomed. Be EXTREMELY bad and you'll go to right-handed's hell, where ALL door handles are on the right side
      There's so much gear I want that the whole list would make a highway to hell if it was ever written down.
      Don't ask.

Comment

My Bands -
        https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
        www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
        www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
        GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

I'm loving the burst, but I've gotta ask, what's the deal with the spaghetti logo on it?

Congrats on the pair man!

Comment

Its an Allparts neck, not a fender as you can guess. Since fender have tightened up a lot on sellers of waterslide decals this was all I could get.

That said, I'm quite happy to have a neck with a logo on that no-one in their right mind will confuse for the real deal (the type and size being all wrong for the age etc). Its not really sale-able anyhow as its a mish-mash of parts so the issue would never come up.

Comment

Working...
            X