banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh man...I found the one and I can't buy it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh man...I found the one and I can't buy it!

That custom is a beautiful guitar. Also, even if you weren't leaving the country would you really wanna pay that much for a strat that's really not even vintage yet?
    Originally posted by TheLivingDead
    H-S guitars with floyds make me erect.
    Originally posted by jcthejester13
    I'm pretty sure it's like nailing twins. They are identical but feel totally different.

Comment

They make them better today....
      Keep the dream....and try them first
      Nice colour!

Comment

Note to self.... Don't search the classifieds or Ebay if you don't have the kind of money you need to buy stuff you want.
        Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
        Roland Cube 60
        Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
        BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
        LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
        Mogami Cables
        Mooer Candy Toppers
        Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
        Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Comment

Go to the trip...
          5 years ago I had the chance to go to South America(I'm from europe) for 15 days...
          I chose the guitar...

Damm...stupid me...

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
            Whoa, I think that reply missed the mark on Surgeons friendly advice post, and you came off kind of snotty. Not blaming you all that much though considering your tender age.
            He stated very clearly in his original post he had no plans to buy the guitar. He was reaffirning his original post which by the way was in complete agreement with the advice given.

So exactly how was he being snotty?

Comment

Originally posted by tc View Post
              Whoa man. It's all good...I wasn't being snotty. You know how text based communication really isn't the best place to pick up on inflection and such, and so stuff can be misconstrued.

I wasn't just replying to Surgeon though, if you look before his post everyone is telling me to pull the trigger. That's why the "whoa", not because of Surgeon's post.

And yes, I agree. Sexy Les Paul.
              You didn't do anything wrong. Your post was quite clear from the get go what your intentions were.

Comment

welcome to my world! here is a guitar i cant buy even though i would kill someone for it!
                Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Charvel Custom Shop Guitar One of a Kind at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

I always loved the 25th anniversary's but didnt really care for the stock CS finish.

Comment

TC: I didn't feel your post as snotty... zall good bro! I merely wanted to parallell your feelings with my personal experience that's all.

My post was more a counteract to all the great [no sarcasm] folks around here who were obviously gonna tell you to [JOe from family guy's voice] JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you for the kind words on my Custom! However, I didn't mean to hijack the thread with the pic.

Jonesey: YOU, complimenting on MY gear??!?!!?? I don't mean you're not a nice guy at all... it's just that you have some amazing gear yourself and mine always looked...well... cheapo compared to your amazing quiver...

Comment

Working...
                  X