NAGD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAGD

New acoustic guitar day yesterday! I sold a beautiful Don Musser flat top to fund a new computer - and for what I managed to get for it (at a local LA vintage dealer) i had reconciled myself to replacing it with something like a new Breedlove American Series. Nothing wrong with them, they're great for the money, but........ a Musser they're not!

Instead I came across an ad for a John David Scott custom made orchestra model acoustic on Craigslist. I did a little homework on the company, and everything I read was very good. So I went to check it out yesterday and lo and behold it is just an amazing instrument. Not fancy, but extremely light and resonant, and plays like a dream with a sweet voice. And I could afford it, after buying a new Apple computer system! I didn't have any problem giving the seller her asking price.

I heartily recommeng JDS guitars to anyone looking for a real honest to gosh custom handmade instrument that's affordable. If David stays in business I expect his prices to go up before too long. Here's a pic:

Re: NAGD

Ooh, looks great. Very nice.

Comment

Re: NAGD

That's a cool story and a great looking guitar. Congratulations, man.
      I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Working...
      X