Tab for Me against the World?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tab for Me against the World?

Anyone know where I can get tab for this Lizzy Borden song? Cant help myself, I just love it to pieces...
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: Tab for Me against the World?

Bump . Arise ye ancient thread.

I have no music in my car and my car was broken down. So I was driving the wife's car and I got to listen to my Lizzy and Ratt cds. Man, I miss not having music!

I LOVE this song. Ive picked up on part of it but would love get the tab so I can nail it.

While Im on the subject, anyone know why Joe Holmes didnt last with Ozzy?
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

hard to find anything on such an awesome band.... pfff just because Lizzy was Before the Internet Jeeez!

Author/Artist: Lizzy Borden
      Title: "Me Against the World"
      Album: Visual Lies
      Transcribed by: Michael Wicks
      Email: [email protected]

Only the intro more to come

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -4-4-2-4-2-0------4-4-2-4-2---------4-4-2-4-2-0-----4-4-2-4-2-----------------
      ----------------------------3---------------------------------3---------------

--7-7-5-7-5-3-----7-7-5-7-5---------------------------------------------------
      --5-5-3-5-3-1-----5-5-3-5-3-6-------------------------------------------------
      ----------------------------4-------------------------------------------------
      Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

You see how long ago I orig requested?? You made my day Bro!!

Jol Dantzig

Comment

This guys pretty close....
          Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

cant see the vid here. Is he playing a LTD Lynch?? If so, I was studiying that one earlier.. Wish he was playing the intro and wish the camera was closer to the hands, but I could cop alil bit..

Was listening to my second fav Lizzy song on my dinner break. (even tho its not nearly as killer guitar wise) Outcast.. It burns me that song isnt on the greatest hits disc I bought.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

yeah, thats the vid I thought it was. I tried to email the dude that put up that tab, but it failed.. #@!!$

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
              X