Found the camera!! Photos of Cavin CS-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Found the camera!! Photos of Cavin CS-6

Holy cr@p. that is one of the nicest LP copies I have ever seen.
    My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
    The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
    Originally posted by CTN
    I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

Johnny Ray looks real ready to play! Sweet top!
      Aint no pro but I know what I like....
      Guitar to sound output:
      Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

sick sh!t. looks real nice man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
          Which color is that? In one picture it looks more blue, the other, more teal.
          The official color is "deep teal" and it is very much teal.
          Guitars:EJ Strat, PRS SE Bernie Marsden (with Bare Knuckle Mules), PRS SE Custom 24 Floyd (with Joe Satriani set) PRS SE Zach Myers (Totally Customized for me with Dimarzio Air Classics),Carvin CS6, Gretsch 5422, Taylor 612 ce. Amp:Limited Edition Blues Junior (W/ Eminence Canibis-Rex Speaker ). Effects: Fulltone Full-drive Mosfet 2, Strymon Timeline, TC Electronic Vortex Flanger, Golden Cello Distortion Pedal.

"I am not ashamed of the good news of JESUS CHRIST"
          CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by BTMN View Post
            Johnny Ray looks real ready to play! Sweet top!
            A Pastor from a church I went to a few years ago used to call me "Johnny Ray" even though I don't really play blues . I took it as a quite a compliment.
            Guitars:EJ Strat, PRS SE Bernie Marsden (with Bare Knuckle Mules), PRS SE Custom 24 Floyd (with Joe Satriani set) PRS SE Zach Myers (Totally Customized for me with Dimarzio Air Classics),Carvin CS6, Gretsch 5422, Taylor 612 ce. Amp:Limited Edition Blues Junior (W/ Eminence Canibis-Rex Speaker ). Effects: Fulltone Full-drive Mosfet 2, Strymon Timeline, TC Electronic Vortex Flanger, Golden Cello Distortion Pedal.

CHRIST

Comment

HOLT F**KBAG that is hawt!
              --------------------------------------------------------
              1973 Aria 551
              1984 Larrivee RS-4 w/ EMG SA/SA/89
              1989 Charvel 750 XL w/ DMZ Tone Zone & Air Norton
              1990's noname crap-o-caster plywood P/J Bass
              1991 Heartfield Elan III w/ DMZ mystery pups
              1995 Aria Pro II TA-65
              2001 Gibson Les Paul Gothic w/ PG-1 & SH-8

Comment

Wow! It really looks like you're looking into water. What a beautiful finish! Is it distracting?
                Originally posted by Jessie Sammler
                I don't have an ignore list. I'm not arrogant enough to think I can't learn something from people who annoy me.
                Originally posted by JOLLY
                This is the dumbest thread that's ever been on this forum. It makes this place look like a bunch of damn idiots. Just run this place into the ground why don't you. You're like a bunch of 12 year olds. This thread is sooooooo DLT'ish that it's pathetic.

Comment

Looks awesome : )

Comment

Nice.....................

Getting gas.....
                    Originally posted by grumptruck
                    No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
                    Originally posted by Gear Used
                    PRS CE 22 (Custom 5 / 59)
                    Gibson Les Paul (Screaming Demon / Pearly Gates)
                    Mesa Stiletto Ace
                    Gurus 5015
                    Mesa Widebody 1X12
                    Pedalboard

Comment

The only thing that deters me from that would be the headstock.
                      My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
                      The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
                      Originally posted by CTN
                      I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
                      FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

Originally posted by youngthrasher9 View Post
                        The only thing that deters me from that would be the headstock.
                        You can get it with the same headstock as their Acoustic/electrics.

CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by donahue1 View Post
                          Wow! It really looks like you're looking into water. What a beautiful finish! Is it distracting?
                          Nah, it's actually inspiring since I love the ocean.

CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                          X