banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guitar Day! (well yesterday was lol) Not the one I was planning on :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Guitar Day! (well yesterday was lol) Not the one I was planning on

Basically, the thin U is a thin but very rounded neck. Not flat at all. Like a '52 Tele neck shape, but waaay thinner.

Comment

Originally posted by BTMN View Post
      IMHO, you got a better guitar.
      agreed.

Comment

I think you made the right choice. Congratulations!!

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
          Congrats! Those are fantastic guitars! I had one and regretably sold it. I prefer the standard 4 knobs, but selling it was prob my biggest selling regret. I was huge sounding, sustained forever, and played great.. rock it!
          Thanks! Ya the 3 knobs took some getting used to at first, but now I think I am starting to really like it.
          Originally posted by crguti View Post
          Very nice LTD. Felicitaciones.
          Thanks man!
          Originally posted by tc View Post
          Basically, the thin U is a thin but very rounded neck. Not flat at all. Like a '52 Tele neck shape, but waaay thinner.
          Ohhhh ok, all I know is I like it. Lol
          Originally posted by alteredbeast View Post
          agreed.
          +1
          Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
          I think you made the right choice. Congratulations!!
          Thanks man! I think I did too.
          Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

Originally posted by guitarkid View Post
            Thanks!
            Thanks! I'll try to before too long, its too dark and cloudy out right now and we've had storms everywhere. I just live a little over on hour from Joplin, MO that got hit by the tornado lastnight so we've been getting tons of bad storms.
            "What ? Apocalypse now ? Tell it to come back later, I'm out to take some pics !"

There's so much gear I want that the whole list would make a highway to hell if it was ever written down.
            Don't ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash View Post
              "What ? Apocalypse now ? Tell it to come back later, I'm out to take some pics !"

Haha!! Well it actually hasn't rained today so far lol I have to go mow 5 lawns but maybe I'll have some time to snap some pics when I'm done this afternoon.
              Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

Working...
              X