banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double-necks, we all want one deep down..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Double-necks, we all want one deep down..

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
    Me, I am too practical- I don't want to carry, store or restring one. Besides, you can get the same sound these days with a Variax.
    +1. A lot of weight to hold, and lug around. Basically you're saving the few seconds that it would take to put down one guitar and pick up another. How much are those few seconds worth to you? I'd rather have two normal guitars than one bulky monstrosity. Players complain about LP's being heavy...ha! These make LP's seem like featherweights.
    "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
    "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
    "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

Originally posted by blueman335 View Post
      +1. A lot of weight to hold, and lug around. Basically you're saving the few seconds that it would take to put down one guitar and pick up another. How much are those few seconds worth to you? I'd rather have two normal guitars than one bulky monstrosity. Players complain about LP's being heavy...ha! These make LP's seem like featherweights.
      THAT is a fact. Especially the BC Rich I have now.
      My songs....enjoy! (hopefully )

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=652921
      or for older stuff too, but slower downloads
      http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp...=301569&T=7414

Originally posted by DankStar
      700 watts is ok for small clubs, but when you play with a loud drummer or at a medium-large sized venue, you really need 1,500-watts at least. no one should be left alive.

Comment

I got a chance to meet Craig chaquico back in the 80's. Got to play his carvin koa double neck. Always wanted one. Now I got a white epiphone double neck. Tried the ovation double, but it didn't impress me so much. Maybe one day a Jackson or prs double neck will come along.

Comment

Working...
        X