X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wanna Play Spot-The-Difference?

Originally posted by DrNewcenstein View Post
    JB/Jazz, if that was your setup.
    You know, thats actually a cool idea. Making the labels, (on any guitar switch), match the installed pickups.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
      I always thought "up" and "down" would be cool.
      The more I think about this, the more it makes me laugh. I need to do this someday.

Comment

Rhythm Trouble charges $7.99 for custom designs.

Just saying.
        ---------------------------
        The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

They would need to figure out how to get the words in the right spot, otherwise it would drive my OCD crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by ParameterMan View Post
            They would need to figure out how to get the words in the right spot, otherwise it would drive my OCD crazy.
            Says the guy who wanted to put the words 'up' and 'down' in reversed positions...
            I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

LOL! There's a difference between intentional irony/bafflement and poorly-made product.

Comment

The words are in the right spot on mine -- they're exactly where RYTHYM and TREBLE are on Gibson's original -- so I'm not sure what you mean.
                The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

Comment

Hey, they looked a little too close to the middle to my eye, and with such short words I would want them farther out as well so they look balanced.

I'm beginning to think I'm socially stupid. Next time someone encourages me to buy a product that's not quite what I want, I'll say "Cool, I'll do that" rather than detail exactly why I haven't bought already.

I'm not in any way downing your purchase, either.

Comment

More a trick of my bad photography than anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X