X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you like?

Originally posted by crguti View Post
    fail.
    Boy, that's a real intelligent quote NOT! Seriously though, if you don't like ESP's fine, but for you to put down fail underneath my posting, witjout any reason, is just real immature guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer Guy View Post
      Boy, that's a real intelligent quote NOT! Seriously though, if you don't like ESP's fine, but for you to put down fail underneath my posting, witjout any reason, is just real immature guy!
      He wasn't referring to taste; just quality. the LTD M-15 is like the bottom of the bunch. There are better M series guitars out there. He was trying to point that out with humor.
      Originally posted by jmh151
      I'd hit that so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the King of England
      Originally posted by jeremy
      like if we were walking down the sidewalk and you said "hey check her out" chances are i already saw her and mentally sodomized her
      Originally posted by grumptruck
      Media only reports on what the sheeple wanna see/hear/read.
      Sometimes not read.
      dats hard

Comment

25.5 scale
        Single Cut
        Maple board
        Size .011 strings
        - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
        Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
        The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

Working...
        X