Brian Moore Guitars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Moore Guitars!

I've had my BM I90 for about a year and a half now and i have to say, for its price, it blows every single guitar out of the water. Its neck is sooo skinny, the action, look, and feel of a prs, lightweignt like one too, and the action of a Godin.

It has all duncan alinco II pro pickups (H-S-H) with coil tapping so i can get the sounds of any guitar out there, from the clean crunch of a Strat to the warm tone of a Gibson and everything in between.

Other models have input jacks just for recording, and each has an innovative desing, i laugh whenever my fiiends spend minutes just to find the input jack.

For more info go to www.brianmooreguitars.com
    :fing25: :fing25:

Fender MA-13 Acoustic
    Brian Moore i9,
    Squire Stratocaster
    Fender Tom Delonge Stratocaster

Digitech GNX 3 Workstation w/ 8 track recorder'
    YAAAYY FENDER FRONTMAN 15 G!!!

Re: Brian Moore Guitars!

+1
    Important Gear:
    Fender Standard MIM Strat
    Epiphone Standard Les Paul
    fender hot rod deluxe
    analogman ts-9
    dunlop 535Q wah

Comment

Brian Moore makes excellent stuff and he is very underrated IMHO. I was looking at a custom shop C90P (the piezo equipped model) a while back and while I passed on it, it was very tempting.
      Originally posted by kevlar3000
      I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
      Originally posted by Zerberus
      Better is often the enemy of good
      Originally posted by ginormous
      Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

My buddy has a Custom Shop BM with an HSH pup configuration + piezos with a wicked maple cap and SD Distortions, and it sounds fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by ayatolofrocknrol
          I've had my BM I90 for about a year and a half now and i have to say, for its price, it blows every single guitar out of the water. Its neck is sooo skinny, the action, look, and feel of a prs, lightweignt like one too, and the action of a Godin.

It has all duncan alinco II pro pickups (H-S-H) with coil tapping so i can get the sounds of any guitar out there, from the clean crunch of a Strat to the warm tone of a Gibson and everything in between.

Other models have input jacks just for recording, and each has an innovative desing, i laugh whenever my fiiends spend minutes just to find the input jack.

For more info go to www.brianmooreguitars.com
          I got to play a friend's Brian Moore a couple weeks ago, GOOD LAWD!!! That thing played soooo smooth and easy, incredible tone (lots of chimey upper-end harmonics) and so light. Major droolage here. Ahhh one day when I'm rich and infamous-------
          Hoo Hooooo Hooo Hoooooooo

http://talktobears.hearnow.com

Sent from an old crank telephone in rural GA

Comment

i almost bought one a couple of monthes ago, but my Ibanez fell on me and i had to buy it

my teacher has a custom shop one with a neck-thru graphite neck which i think is the absolute best guitar for legato playing ever crafted in human hands.

cheers for brian moore, they're definatly at the top of my list.
            Guitars:
            -Ibanez RG2820CTTW Limited Edition (with Dimarzio Steve's Special bridge and Air Norton neck)
            -Peavey Harley Peavey Signature Guitar
            -Admira spanish classical guitar

Amps:
            - Line6 POD 2.3 Rack with poweramp and cab
            - Marshall 1st Generation Valvestate combo
            SHREDDING IN THE HOLY LAND

Comment

Working...
            X