Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor DN-5....

Think I found me acoustic stick.
    Taylor Guitars is a leading manufacturer of acoustic and electric guitars. As well you can build to order via our custom guitar program. Taylor guitars are widely considered among the best-sounding and easiest to play guitars in the world.

Tried a whole bunch in the store last week.....
    Only bad thing.....I have to work alot for that one

Re: Taylor DN-5....

Hmmmm... that looks very tasty. I'm a sucker for Taylors anyway, though.

Comment

hadnt seen that model.. If it plays and sounds good to you, go for it! Taylors are great!
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Doh it is humid and hot, and I am packing suitcases and getting stuff sorted....
        Yeah it is one great sounding model....has that silky Taylor topend, big lows and a sweet sweet midrange...very balanced and huge....no pickups or anything, just the way I like them

Comment

I won't talk you out of it, but Taylors start getting good in the 410 range, and you can start about there on the used market. Less appointments, but same/similar tone.
          Originally posted by Boogie Bill
          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Yep....but the DN-5 kicked our 410's some good

Comment

Excellent. It'll nicely fit in with my GA3's sound when we get to jam

Comment

Working...
              X