Grassroots Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grassroots Guitars

I thought I should let you know, if you're not already aware of these awesome values, that Grassroots (Japanese company, Indonesian made) offers some incredible values in guitars and basses. While here in Japan, I tried several Grassroots guitars and compared them with ESP, Edwards, Ibanez, and Fender Japan.

I must say, the Grassroots models I tried were better than Indonesian Ibanezes, Epiphone and American market Schecters. They're are really good quality; so good in fact, that you really don't consider the fact that they're made in Indonesia.

They look awesome. The finishes are high quality. The frets and actions are really great and the intonation is great. I couldn't find a flaw in those guitars except that the electronics aren't as good as the Edwards stuff, but put in some Seymour Duncans and you got a contender.

If you're looking for a really high quality guitar that not only plays and sounds incredible, but don't have the money for an expensive guitar, you have to check out Grassroots.

This particular model in the picture is one that I really liked:

Re: Grassroots Guitars

They're part of the ESP company, their lowest priced line (below LTD normally). Japan only except import I think.

Comment

Working...
    X