TOP 10 CLIP ON TUNERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOP 10 CLIP ON TUNERS

Did anyone get to read the review article in July's Premier Guitar Mag. on the top 10 clip on tuners?????

It seemed to take forever to come online, and now after only a day, it has disappeared!!!!!

Anyone know what happened.

I managed to find two of the ten reviewed on google's cached pages, one on the Snark (which was the favorite overall) and the other on the Seiko, but everytime I tried to get to the main article it was gone and I could not retrieve the other reviews.

Anyone?

Re: TOP 10 CLIP ON TUNERS

Top 10 clip on tuners?
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Those tuners you clip onto the guitar rather than plug into.

You mean there's more than 3? There's more than 10 that they could narrow down to just 10??
      Originally posted by Brown Note
      I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
      My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
        Top 10 clip on tuners?
        I hope you are joking, however if not, these types of tuners clip on the headstock of the guitar and sense the vibration of the string through the neck and body of the guitar and are very good in noisy environments. Most commonly used by acoustic guitarist's, they are now coming into the electric arena due to the increased sensitivity and accuracy.

Comment

It's not Premier Guitar but there was some recent discussion of clip on tuners in this Facebool group: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk...783101366&ap=1
          Originally posted by LesStrat
          make sure that you own the gear, not vice versa.
          My Music

Comment

Originally posted by DrNewcenstein View Post
            Those tuners you clip onto the guitar rather than plug into.

You mean there's more than 3? There's more than 10 that they could narrow down to just 10??
            Originally posted by briggleman View Post
            I hope you are joking, however if not, these types of tuners clip on the headstock of the guitar and sense the vibration of the string through the neck and body of the guitar and are very good in noisy environments. Most commonly used by acoustic guitarist's, they are now coming into the electric arena due to the increased sensitivity and accuracy.
            I know what a clip on tuner is... I use one, I'm just saying I didn't know there were 10 different clip on tuners!!
            Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
            Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Well, official word from Premier Guitar's Facebook page explained that they pulled it due to some errors and it was supposed to be only in a staging area of the webpage. Anyway, through google cache pages I was able to retrieve the entire review. Barring any corrections after the fact, it looks like the SNARK CLIP ON TUNER ...WON.

Comment

i really like that Snark...

Samson just launched another one that's a little bit sturdier and faster than the Snark...bigger screen et al...that's my new favorite.
                green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

This is my #1 clip on tuner:

Actually, it's the only clip on tuner I've tried - but I bought it and it's great!

I paid a lot less than $39 too

Comment

Working...
                  X