Warmoth lead times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmoth lead times?

Anyone have any idea what the current wait time on custom ordered Warmoth stuff is right now? Or what it usually is?
    Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Re: Warmoth lead times?

Hardware Orders Ships in approx 2-3 business days (M-F)
    Pickguard Orders Ships in approx 3-4 business days (M-F)
    Build to Order Items not getting paint Ships in approx 5-6 weeks
    Build to Order Items getting paint Ships in approx 10-12 weeks
    Showcase Items not getting paint Ships in approx 5-6 business days (M-F)
    Showcase Items getting paint Ships in approx 4-5 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by ericmeyer4 View Post
      Hardware Orders Ships in approx 2-3 business days (M-F)
      Pickguard Orders Ships in approx 3-4 business days (M-F)
      Build to Order Items not getting paint Ships in approx 5-6 weeks
      Build to Order Items getting paint Ships in approx 10-12 weeks
      Showcase Items not getting paint Ships in approx 5-6 business days (M-F)
      Showcase Items getting paint Ships in approx 4-5 weeks
      Thanks bro! Was that on the site? I looked all over and didn't see anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 9finger View Post
        Thanks bro! Was that on the site? I looked all over and didn't see anything.
        I ordered some parts the other day and it came with the confirmation email. It is a little weird that it isn't up on the site.

Comment

guess they worry that if you see the wait times BEFORE sending money, you'll change your mind.. alil sneaky
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by ericmeyer4 View Post
            I ordered some parts the other day and it came with the confirmation email. It is a little weird that it isn't up on the site.
            Very cool, but yeah, a little odd that it's not up on the site. I was going to order tonight, but I think I'm going to call Musikraft or USACG to see what their lead times are right now before I do. 6 weeks is going to put me in the mid fall time frame and I'm planning on using nitro, so that's really pushing it.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
              guess they worry that if you see the wait times BEFORE sending money, you'll change your mind.. alil sneaky
              Not really mang. It's not uncommon to see a 4-6 week time frame for custom ordered parts. I was just making sure it wasn't longer than 6 weeks or it would be a no deal situation and I'd go with something. I've seen them run as long as 8-10 weeks in their busy season.

If I had climate controlled area to spray, it wouldn't be a problem, but I'm wanting to use nitrocellulose lacquer, and mid fall is pushing it around here for using that stuff.

Comment

Just ordered a showcase neck. No paint but it did have to have the frets and nut installed, took about 3 weeks.

In the past ordering from scratch with paint has taken about 6-8 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by TattooedCarrot View Post
                  Just ordered a showcase neck. No paint but it did have to have the frets and nut installed, took about 3 weeks.
                  Just ordered a showcase neck. Installation for frets & nut + satin finish for the maple neck (not the fretboard) took exactly seven days! It's my first maple & showcase neck I'm ordering, all the others have been non maple/unfinished.

Warmoth have less work on summer, it's the best time to make an order.

Comment

Working...
                  X