I want a nice acoustic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a nice acoustic

Also, I think I have a problem. I don't want one unless it is going to be Koa.

I would like to find one around 1500 or less. Ideas?
    Originally posted by Bass_Medic_05
    I dig the wood!

Re: I want a nice acoustic

Have you played a Takamine and a Seagull? In that price range, both are good.
    I was at GC the other day and they had some sweet sounding Gibsons that surprised me.
    Some will laugh at this but I bought me a Zager about 7 months ago. Remember the song "In the Year 2525"? (we'll know your age) Zager and Evans....well, Zager has these guitars made overseas like the Martin Sigmas and then he does the setup himself. I saw so many reviews that I didn't believe it but he lets you have the guitar 30 days and it you don't like it, he'll pay to have it picked up and refund 100% of the money.
    I'm very pleased and though I don't agree with the reviews that it is as good as a $3000 Martin or Taylor, I spent $695 and am very happy.
    I should ask too, do you want an electric one or straight acoustic? He's got them both in a number of styles and prices.

Comment

Originally posted by jcthejester13 View Post
      Also, I think I have a problem. I don't want one unless it is going to be Koa.

I would like to find one around 1500 or less. Ideas?
      I AM NOT apologizing. You don't have to look at the Ultimate SDUG threads/polls.
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
        I AM NOT apologizing. You don't have to look at the Ultimate SDUG threads/polls.
        Yeah. Thanks Aceman! I was fine with my Ovation until you made that damn ultimate acoustic thread. Ugh! So this is what I ended up on. I didn't buy it locally but I scouted it out and ordered one for cheaper than what I could get here. It is on it's way now...

Takamine. Cedar top, rosewood fretboard, and Koa sides and bottom.

Originally posted by Bass_Medic_05
        I dig the wood!

Comment

Working...
        X