X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epi LP with a Floyd for 500$

This seems like a pretty cool deal:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guita...23563000191000
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Re: Epi LP with a Floyd for 500$

They just had the Honey Burst for $399 about a week ago.

I think the Desert Burst is the sexiest.

Comment

That's a great idea. I wouldn't want to spend $3000 for the Gibson version, because I wouldn't use the floyd all the time, but a guy could get a standard and the Epi (and some new pu's) and still be ahead.

Comment

If I had the scratch, I'd go for one. I waited and waited and waited for an Axcess LPC and bailed. Honestly, I don't think a Les Paul feels right without the fat, clunky heel. I think I'd still like one that was just topmount, however.

Comment

Heritage Burst on SDOTD for $399!
          Musician's Friend adds a fresh Stupid Deal of the Day every day. These deals are in limited quantities so act now to get the best deals across every instrument category.

Wish I had the extra scratch for it.
          -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
          I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

How good the quality of the item offered in this kinda deal?
            Are they usually comes with standard setup,used or new?
            I think my friend need to snatch it,he can only drool on Axcess web-page so I think this is a good chance
            Originally posted by GuitarDoc
            Don't take yourselves, or anything for that matter, too seriously. We're born, we live, then we die. All of us. Just the same.

Comment

Never seen a Les Paul type with Floyd, I won't lie, that looks kinda hot. I've never been into Les Pauls, but my dad had a Gibson Gold Top that was one of the prettiest things I've seen, and was smooth as butter.
              SBMM JP70 "Shadow" - ESP Horizon "Violet" - Charvel Model 5 "Cherry" - Ibanez S570 "Beast" - Ibanez RG470 "Penny" - Ibanez RG4Ex1 "Azure" - Fender Strat "Candy"
              Mi Familia

Comment

I've played one at my local shop. I wanted to hate it before even picking it up but, China (or whoever's doing Epi's imports these days) really has their **** together. It played beautifully. Smooth board, small but playable frets, no fretting out, etc. That FR Special held tuning like a ****ing champ too. I went NUTS with that thing! Whoever gets one will not be disappointed.
                -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Working...
                X