banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap way to get your Hair metal ya yas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap way to get your Hair metal ya yas!

I see ams is sell the BC RIch gunslinger reissues in green and yellow for $299! Those are nice playing axes! A bud had one of the orig reissues that had the orig floyd and super d. I love the neck on em..

Wish I could score one and put some crazy colored pup and knob on it...
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: Cheap way to get your Hair metal ya yas!

The ~$500 dollar ones were amazing for the Super D and Original Floyd, but i think this new $299 is Floyd Rose Special and Rockfield Mafia?
    Originally posted by Aceman
    In Metal we learn that "This one goes to 11", and that 11 is one more than 10.

Comment

yeah, thats the shortcut.. But those were selling at $400 with the detune.. so $299 for a great neck and body and decent floyd, thro in a pup and aquanet the hair!!
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
        yeah, thats the shortcut.. But those were selling at $400 with the detune.. so $299 for a great neck and body and decent floyd, thro in a pup and aquanet the hair!!
        Got/had(?) one down the street(w/OFR & DiM).Print it out,mebbe you can beat 'em up on the price(w/HSC).
        "Scalloped & Stickered"
        A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

I really want one, but have no need for another floyd, and am actively trying to avoid them atm. An Iceman or Destroyer on the other hand...
          Originally posted by Aceman
          In Metal we learn that "This one goes to 11", and that 11 is one more than 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand-O-Monium View Post
            Got/had(?) one down the street(w/OFR & DiM).Print it out,mebbe you can beat 'em up on the price(w/HSC).
            If its at the hock shop on atlantic, accross from capt D's, that was my buds..

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I've seen those Richs and to be honest, I just don't like them even though I love 80's hair metal. I can get the same tones using my Strats.

Comment

Be nice to order one if I could, but money aside, I just love my Charvel too much.
                GuitarStv: O.o

Comment

Originally posted by Jakek5150 View Post
                  Be nice to order one if I could, but money aside, I just love my Charvel too much.
                  No doubt the Charvel is a much more solid guitar...

Kramer Guy, To each his own.. I mean, I have a Charvel and yes, a Kramer that are much better, but these are pretty cool on the cheap.. If you gel with them of course.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

NIIIIIIICE.

Thread needs pics and a link though!

Last edited by TheLivingDead; 10-21-2011, 11:20 PM.

Comment

For the $$$, I'd rock it.
                      Originally posted by Jessie's ghost
                      I like having the stop bar all the way down. Sue me. I've got like six dollars.

Comment

Damn ....I need to get one of those!
                        "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
                        If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

says pickup is Duncan designed!!

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
                          X