banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man, people in my town are crazy on Craigslist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Man, people in my town are crazy on Craigslist!

I had a friend send me a message asking if I knew anybody who might want to buy his import something (dont remember what it was exactly)
    It was a decent $200 guitar. His was a few years old and has been played and he was asking $200 for it. At the time they were blowing this particular model out at most dealers for $150 or so. I told him he could probably get $100-$125 for it at most. He said "well I listed it as OBO, that price is just a bargaining tool"
    I tried to explain that the price would scare most people off, but he did not listen.
    Originally posted by MikeS
    a "career" of playing sold-out bedroom shows to the posters on my wall.
    Originally posted by JB_From_Hell
    whats becoming of this generation
    We want to listen to music while we mow the lawn.

Comment

Re: Man, people in my town are crazy on Craigslist!

Originally posted by Reload in 5 View Post
      I had a friend send me a message asking if I knew anybody who might want to buy his import something (dont remember what it was exactly)
      It was a decent $200 guitar. His was a few years old and has been played and he was asking $200 for it. At the time they were blowing this particular model out at most dealers for $150 or so. I told him he could probably get $100-$125 for it at most. He said "well I listed it as OBO, that price is just a bargaining tool"
      I tried to explain that the price would scare most people off, but he did not listen.
      So did it ever sell?

Comment

Working...
      X