A rig that lasts a lifetime....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A rig that lasts a lifetime....

I could continue happily with my present gear that I put together during the years. I think it because I don't feel the need of change / upgrade any part, for a loooong time.

I think I could go along with 2 of my fav present axes

- Warmoth LPS
    - Squier '51

About pedals, I'll need a tuner, a wah, a booster and a delay.

- '80s chromatic KORG piano tuner that I lost onstage somewhere in 2004. I haven't seen anything like that even since. My BOSS TU2 is nice and everything... But I'd rather have my old KORG back.

- Jim Dunlop JH1S wah (with fresh switch & pot)

- BOSS SD1

- BOSS DD6

About an amp, that would be a 50W JCM800 or JCM900 SL-X. It doesn't really matter which, they both sound amazing through my cab of choice: '70s Laney Klipp Greenback 4x12".
    Last edited by NecroPolo; 11-10-2011, 09:28 AM.
    Wackor
    Ørdøg
    NecroPolo
    Diabolus in Musica
    SIDrip Alliance
    Book of Shadows
    RKH

Comment

Re: A rig that lasts a lifetime....

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
      The funnest thing about these threads is imagining some of the other rigs that you'd be totally happy with.

So far, it'd be That90'sGuy, Immortal6, Archer of Fish, and Jumpmarine's. I could be totally happy with those.
      Joe, of your gear, what do you find yourself picking up and turning on the most?

**Nevermind LOL, I dont' know how I missed your earlier post**
      Last edited by JumpMarine; 11-10-2011, 11:04 AM.
      '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Working...
      X