No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried Soulmate custom necks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried Soulmate custom necks?

If you have I would like to hear about it.

My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
    The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
    Originally posted by CTN
    I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Re: Has anyone tried Soulmate custom necks?

Yeppers.
    I had him build me a neck a couple years ago.
    Great price, good wood selection and not a lot of upcharges.
    Only "issue" is that he almost always wants to build it as a 3 piece with a walnut stripe.

He was really good at responding to my email and even cut a custom headstock from a PDF for me.
    Definitely a recommend.
    MM

2000 ES335LE Teal Blue, 2009 Gibson LP Trad Pro HCS, 2007 Edwards LP-130LTS/RE Lemon Drop, 2010 Gibson '50's Tribute Studio Goldtop.
    Carvin V3, Bogner Alchemist, Egnater Rebel 30, Peavey Classic 30, Dave Hunter Two-Stroke, Digitech GNX3, Carvin T100

Comment

Re: Has anyone tried Soulmate custom necks?

Originally posted by MojoMonster View Post
      Yeppers.
      I had him build me a neck a couple years ago.
      Great price, good wood selection and not a lot of upcharges.
      Only "issue" is that he almost always wants to build it as a 3 piece with a walnut stripe.

He was really good at responding to my email and even cut a custom headstock from a PDF for me.
      Definitely a recommend.
      Sweet. I just might try 'em. I think if do get one, I will do 3 peice rosewood/maple with an ebony fretboard. Maple being in between the rosewood,
      My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
      The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
      Originally posted by CTN
      I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
      FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

Working...
      X