No announcement yet.

Can i use my Boss metal zone pedal with a line 6 Spider II modelling amp? etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can i use my Boss metal zone pedal with a line 6 Spider II modelling amp? etc

Bob's your uncle.

Comment

Re: Can i use my Boss metal zone pedal with a line 6 Spider II modelling amp? etc

Originally posted by SepultuRick
      thanx guys, any more help anyone?
      any more q's you want answered?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        Bob's your uncle.

It's either spam or junk from this guy... and he's still here...

Oh well
        After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

has anyone actually tried usuing a metal zone pedal with a line 6 spider 2?
          Michael Kelly Patriot Black w/Rockfield Fat Ass set
          Roland Microcube

Rotosound Strings

Shure SM57 mic
          Dunlop Jazz III and Ultex Picks

Comment

my rhythm guitarist uses a metal zone w/ a Behringer 2x10 amp. the distortion that comes with the amp is HORRIBLE but it has decent effects and it sounds pretty good w/ the Metal Zone, idk about the Spider II, but the Behringer might be a good route to take.

Comment

has anyone actually tried usuing a metal zone pedal with a line 6 spider 2?

It doesn't sound good at all. i haven't played one through a spider, but i have played them through solid state amps that sound decent themselves, and it was terrible.
              Defender of the Sonic faith.

Gibson SG Faded

Carvin Vintage 16 amp

http://www.lp.org

Comment

anyone else with experienced a metal zone through a line 6 spider II? i heard the distortion from the amp isn't all that good and if i can't use my pedal with it then i would probably be without any half decent disortion at all
                Michael Kelly Patriot Black w/Rockfield Fat Ass set
                Roland Microcube

Rotosound Strings

Shure SM57 mic
                Dunlop Jazz III and Ultex Picks

Comment

is there anyone out there who actually thinks the spider II is good?
                  i have one and i really like it. its good for its price range and for being that sized solid state. dont think it sounds bad at all. certainly better than any comparable solid states like the small peavey's and randalls and stuff.

and i really wouldnt use the metal zone at all just on principle alone....metal zones suck IMO. the spider II has plenty of gain
                  Originally posted by Aceman
                  It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Working...
                  X