Epiphone Black Beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epiphone Black Beauty

I have the option of trading my standard MIM telecaster with a hotrails in the bridge for an epiphone black beauty. Both are in pretty much new condition. Im leaning towards getting the black beauty, but im not sure.
    "Your momma's whack, your granny's wack, I keep a handy wipe in my fanny pack" -Ill mitch

Re: Epiphone Black Beauty

My best advice... Sit down and play both, alot, if you can. I know they're two completely different types of guitars, but you have to find the one that speaks to you most. Also, play them unplugged. Thats a good indicator of which guitar has the more resonant tone straight from the wood. If you have an alright basic tone, you can make it sound better with better pickups and whatnot.... but it would be just that much better if you're basic tone was better. Make sense??

Now, if you sit down and realize that NEITHER guitar does it for you...and i mean really grabs you by the cajones, you'll know the feeling when you get it... then you need to find the one that does.

Lots of people ask 'which one is better'.... the only one who can answer that is you. And that doesn't mean just one model of guitar to the other... because every single guitar is different. And only you can decide which one is best for you.....

If you go this route, you'll end up with a guitar you can keep for a lifetime.
    '01 Gibson Les Paul Standard (stock BB V's)
    Squier Fat Strat (stock/duckbucker/stock)
    '66 Fender Bassman
    Fender Champion 600
    Fender Stage 100

Comment

Working...
    X