Custom strat knobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom strat knobs?

Has anyone ever seen a place that sells Strat knobs with anything other than "Volume" or "Tone" engraved into them?

Specifically, I'm looking for a strat knob engraved with "Rock".. so I can effectively "turn up the rock".

(Please note: I'm being completely serious)
    -Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
    I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Re: Custom strat knobs?

Can't help you, freak!
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainmaker
      Can't help you, freak!
      You know you'd laugh if you saw it!
      -Alex

I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Comment

I think we're reach a point where we need to have an intervention
        Custom Guitar Builder - PM me if you're interested.
        Check out the new website and see the progress of felow forumites' guitars
        www.gaugeguitars.com
        Cheers!

Comment

I haven't seen ButNut around for a long time, but he had a buddy who made some really cool custom knobs.

WD Music and Callaham Vintage Guitars both have really nice knobs, but none that actually say "Rock".

Chip
          Heritage 535 Special, Warmoth frankenstrat, MIM Strat, & Taylor 314C(no E)
          Amp Builds: Tweed Princeton (5F2-A) variation, 2 BF Princeton Reverb clones, & Super Reverb clone
          Sometimes use a Blues Jr., Tech 21 Trademark 10 & Power Engine 60
          SPG modded DS-1, TS-7 & CryBaby; Visual Sounds Rte. 66 & H2O; Guyatone Tremolo
          SD pickups: SSL-2, APS-2, tapped Quarter Pound, Custom 5 & Antiquity humbuckers

"Conan! What are the best things in life?"
          "Girls, guitars, guns and cars!"

Comment

You can probably get solid metal knobs and have them engraved at one of those engraving places that do plaques, pens, etc. I would bring an extra along so they can practice on it.
            Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
            My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueline
              I think we're reach a point where we need to have an intervention
              lol, you're one to talk. You're like my dealer.
              -Alex

Comment

don't worry what they say. you're not alone, i've always wanted to get an amp with the volume going up to 11 engraved on it, lol
                ---------------------------------------------------
                THIRD STONE

http://www.purevolume.com/thirdstone

Comment

Working...
                X