Replacing bridges on Epiphone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing bridges on Epiphone...

Does anybody here know of worthy make/model of bridge(s), to improve on the ones that come with low end Epiphones. I don't know any bridge type names or models. I'm just looking for something in the Les Paul family that would significantly improve the tone and/or resonance.
    And if you know where/how to get the suggested item, that would be bonus.

Thanks alot!

Re: Replacing bridges on Epiphone...

TonePros, just make sure to order the Metric sized replacements. Work great, reasonable improvement.

I get most from this guy

My Bands -
    https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
    GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

+1 on tone pros..
      "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Thank you mucho much!

Comment

guitafetish has plenty of good sounding bridges for not a lot of dough they offer various choices in US and asian sizes. i have upgraded two guitars that way.
          Otherwise, gotoh are brilliant - and no string retainer wire. i have one of them on my main axe.
          "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
          Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Working...
          X