Sterling Musicman AX 40 vs Musicman Axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterling Musicman AX 40 vs Musicman Axis

I know this seems like a stupid question, but is it really worth the price difference?

I'm asking this because the only Axis i've seen here in Australia was selling for $3900... It wasn't a limited run or special edition, no fancy colour, just the plain axis is a transparent gold finish.....

On the other hand, the Sterling Ax40 has been selling in Adelaide for around $900

So if I were to get the Ax40 and put some dimarzios in (the ones that dimarzio recommend as being the closest, can't remember what they were) would it be worth it?
    LtKojak, on the theory of having too many guitars...

Also, I'd like to remind you that the very concept of having "too many guitars" just doesn't exist. It's been selfishly created by parents and/or girlfriends/wives to lure you to stay away of your passions just to have more of YOUR money and YOUR time at THEIR disposal!

Re: Sterling Musicman AX 40 vs Musicman Axis

bump
    LtKojak, on the theory of having too many guitars...

Also, I'd like to remind you that the very concept of having "too many guitars" just doesn't exist. It's been selfishly created by parents and/or girlfriends/wives to lure you to stay away of your passions just to have more of YOUR money and YOUR time at THEIR disposal!

Comment

Working...
    X