Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Dimebag guitars for 2012

Originally posted by jcthejester13
    Some musicians are good, and some are not so good. Some musicians use guitars, and some don't use guitars. The end.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
      Just noticed they don't have the graphic going up the back of the neck like the original.

Lame.
      True, but still. It looks pretty b*tchin'
      88-89 Fender HM Strat(Dimarzio pickups)
      Fender Blacktop Jaguar(JB/Jazz)
      Guitar>TU-2>Ernie Ball Volume Pedal>Joyo Octave Fuzz>SD-1>Small Stone Phaser>Amp(Effects loop>DD-7>DD-20>Holy Grail)
      Vox NightTrain 50.
      My Band

Comment

Dean, the kings of ugly ass headstocks.

Comment

But damn, for as much as they're probably gonna go for they could at least get that cool graphic on the neck!

Comment

NICE!!! -->

chi-ching!

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
              Dean, the kings of shamelessly profiting off the murder of a talented guitar player almost a decade after he was killed
              fixed...
              Originally posted by jcthejester13
              Some musicians are good, and some are not so good. Some musicians use guitars, and some don't use guitars. The end.

Comment

Few things, All Dime guitars released get approved by his girlfriend and IIRC his brother. Almost all the Dime named guitars released were on a page of original notes drawn and written by Dime. Dean has done a good job producing guitars at every price point for Dime's fans old and new. Exactly as Dime wanted them to. Dont want a Dime guitar, dont buy one.

In my opinion Dean is getting slammed on this issue unfairly.
                Aint no pro but I know what I like....
                Guitar to sound output:
                Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Originally posted by BTMN View Post
                  Few things, All Dime guitars released get approved by his girlfriend and IIRC his brother. Almost all the Dime named guitars released were on a page of original notes drawn and written by Dime. Dean has done a good job producing guitars at every price point for Dime's fans old and new. Exactly as Dime wanted them to. Dont want a Dime guitar, dont buy one.

That's true. Not nearly as bad as Gibson releasing a Jimi Hendrix signature Strat.
                  -
                  My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                    Dean, the kings of ugly ass headstocks.
                    I actually like their six-in-line one, but yeah, the rest are awful.
                    Band: www.colouredanimal.com
                    Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
                    Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Originally posted by BTMN View Post

ummm not quite... the shapes yes were drawn up but a lot of the graphics and what not dean has come up with themselves.

And really who cares if his girl friend approves it?

In the end its still about money not about memorializing someones memory...
                      "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
                      you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

I dont belive you know about what you post sir.
                        Aint no pro but I know what I like....
                        Guitar to sound output:
                        Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Comment

Most of the core graphic ideas were also Dime's, and the royalties go to the Abbott estate.
                            -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
                            “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Working...
                            X