rainsong guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rainsong guitars?

Anyone have or played a Rainsong guitar?

I like the idea of a durable graphite body. Too bad none of the shop around me have 'em...

Any comments are welcome.

Thnx,

Lex
    If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane.

Originally posted by TheLivingDead
    DON'TGETMADBRO

Re: rainsong guitars?

Friend of mine has one and I love the sound of it. If I played more acoustic, I would definitely save up and get one. Sound projects incredibly well, resulting in an "out front" tone. Pretty rich sounding. One of the best acoustic guitars I've ever heard, in fact. Makes a Taylor sound thin and a Gibson sound muddy.
    Heem6
    www.HeavyMetalStrat.Proboards.com

3 Fender HM Strats * Mahogany Vandenberg w/Super Wizard neck * Kramer Baretta Infinity Sustainer * EVH B&W Replica * Mighty Mite Hard Ash Strat * 2 Hot Rodded Kramer Strikers * Custom-built Jackson San Dimas Clone * Damage Control Demonizer Tube Preamp * Lexicon MX200 Multi-Effects * Rockman Distortion Generator * Marshall DSL1-HR * VHT 1x12 Cab * Echoplex EP-1 * Ibanez Analog Delay * JOYO EQ Pedal

Comment

Ive played a couple and they play and sound beautiful.. The one I had had a thin electric guitar feeling neck..
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Never played one, but played a Carbon Acoustics which is pretty similar. Great feel and great sound. Amazed that they haven't really gone mainstream given the tuning stability.
        -=The Dali
        --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Working...
        X