OK, where is he?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, where is he?

All right, who's the dweeb with no balls that asks us about what kind of nut to put into his guitar then doesn't want to take our advice? Show yourself, you little twit. I don't mean that to be unkind, but I took time to respond to your silly "I've already decided to do what I want, but I wanted to check" post. Cut the crap.
    www.enigmaduo.com

Re: OK, where is he?

I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

hey man
      that roller nut is still on the counter
      chisels still in the drawer

calm down
      I aint done nothing yeat
      EHD
      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by Hellion View Post
        All right, who's the dweeb with no balls that asks us about what kind of nut to put into his guitar then doesn't want to take our advice? Show yourself, you little twit. I don't mean that to be unkind, but I took time to respond to your silly "I've already decided to do what I want, but I wanted to check" post. Cut the crap.
        Forget to take your meds today?
        Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

I'm lost.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
            I'm lost.
            Not you Jolly! ;o)
            Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

TAKE MY ADVICE OR ELSE YOU DWEEB WITH NO BALLS LITTLE TWIT SILLY CRAP.

LOL
              If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane.

Originally posted by TheLivingDead
              DON'TGETMADBRO

Comment

Originally posted by lex666 View Post
                TAKE MY ADVICE OR ELSE YOU DWEEB WITH NO BALLS LITTLE TWIT SILLY CRAP.

LOL
                Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
                you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

It's twat not twit.

Comment

Originally posted by verbotenco View Post
                    It's twat not twit.
                    Both could work... ;o)

Comment

This forum is going through menopause.
                      After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by FretFire View Post
                        This forum is going through menopause.
                        I think a few could certainly use HRT - right now, I think I could find a use for a f'ing big hypodermic needle.
                        Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
                          - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenVulture View Post
                            Your grand daughter? ;o)

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97 View Post
                              Your grand daughter? ;o)
                              Random net pick; I was looking for something else but it got my attention.
                              sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
                              - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Working...
                              X