"I don't know what I want"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "I don't know what I want"

You're thinking too much. Finding "The One" is just an illusion. Guitars themselves are not special. Basically a chunk of wood with some electronics built in. YOU are the one who makes it special.
    If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane.

Originally posted by TheLivingDead
    DON'TGETMADBRO

Comment

Re: "I don't know what I want"

Originally posted by lex666 View Post
      You're thinking too much. Finding "The One" is just an illusion. Guitars themselves are not special. Basically a chunk of wood with some electronics built in. YOU are the one who makes it special.
      You can find the one TO make special. The easier you bond with a guitar the easier it is to make it special. Brian May is one guy who basically got it first try, and Scott Ian first played an all maple soloist, and it was the one for him, he just had to experiment and come back to it.
      My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
      The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
      Originally posted by CTN
      I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
      FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

Working...
      X