banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 bucks away from comfortably purchasing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 bucks away from comfortably purchasing....

THIS
    2004 50th Anniversary Deluxe American Strat, SETH-N BRIDGE, ANT 2 SURFER MIDDLE, ANT 2 DLX MINI HUM NECK

280K RS guitarworks volume pot, 250k cts tone pots, .047uf paper in oil Jensen aluminum capacitor, running D'addario Chromes 13's with wound g > Analogman Orange Juicer>Acoustic 200H Bass head> Alesis Picoverb> unknown 12'' JBL Orange car speaker

Re: 100 bucks away from comfortably purchasing....

*****in fretboard on that... just sayin.
    Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

very cool!
      i saw this band, and thought they were really great, until i saw what the guy was playing through........

Comment

But the soundhole is all melted...
        -
        My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

Have you had a chance to play one and compare it to a gitane?
          "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
          Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

it is a gitane! It's their new 'student model' in the cigano series for full sounding D hole. I'm looking for a beater outdoor jam session guitar that is as loud as possible for under 400 dollars.

Some good strings and an upgraded mustache bridge and that thing will be the one of the loudest acoustics in town, I'll be comping for a few horn players acoustically on campus with a stand up bass player.
            2004 50th Anniversary Deluxe American Strat, SETH-N BRIDGE, ANT 2 SURFER MIDDLE, ANT 2 DLX MINI HUM NECK

280K RS guitarworks volume pot, 250k cts tone pots, .047uf paper in oil Jensen aluminum capacitor, running D'addario Chromes 13's with wound g > Analogman Orange Juicer>Acoustic 200H Bass head> Alesis Picoverb> unknown 12'' JBL Orange car speaker

Comment

Awesome...have loved all the Gitanes I have tried
              Hope it will please you!

Comment

I'm digging the D500 more and more.

Comment

I just realized the 0th fret it has. The D500 must be blazing fast to play with flat action, GAS KICKING IN HARD!

I'm pumped to try one of these out but there's none locally.

Comment

Working...
                  X